[TriLUG] TWC in RTP - 30/5 for $54.95/mo

John Turner ukcsgrad89 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:47:59 EDT 2011

Okay. Things are sorta working. I am getting 4.5Mbps up but stuck
around 23Mbps down. Right now I have the cable modem in bridge mode
and using an old WRT54G router. My thought is the WRT54g is capped
around 23Mbps bandwidth, so my questions are

(a) can I switch back to using the modem in NAT mode and still have
support for port fowarding/etc that I have now on the WRT54g

or

(b) what newer routers support 30-50Mbps bandwidths?