[TriLUG] IPv6 workshop - Sat May 7

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Sun Apr 17 17:46:21 EDT 2011

Brian, thanks for rallying the troops :)

Thanks to the fine folk at SplatSpace we have a venue, and I've
scheduled us a time: Saturday May 7, 10a-12p

The plan at present is to set up a couple simple networks and let people
configure their machines to see what it looks like. Later on in the
workshop we can go over tunnel configuration for those who want to
remote out to their home/colo machines. If there are specific topics you
would like covered, do let me know.

If you have a meetup.com account (or don't mind another login account),
you can RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/17337804/

If not, no worries! Go ahead and drop me a note and let me know you're
coming.

Also, if you can't make the Saturday workshop, fear not!  We are hoping
to have an evening session (likely a Wednesday) sometime after this one.

-- Kevin