[TriLUG] ****Possibly SPAM**** Re: Fw: HP Server for sale

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Tue Apr 26 12:12:08 EDT 2011

I am thinking about $750. I want to get the best I can from it but want it to be resonable, too.

Thanks!

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both