[TriLUG] HP Server for sale

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Tue Apr 26 13:35:48 EDT 2011

Understood. One of the reasons my church cannot use the computer is that any repairs or upgrades would be very expensive as we would have to get most parts directly from HP or one of their suppliers.

I will keep you in mind in case no one else wants it at that price.

Thanks!

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both