[TriLUG] really OT: free raft materials

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sat Apr 30 14:09:49 EDT 2011

My son's school every year used to build a raft out of empty
cardboard OJ containers, so we've been saving the
containers. This year the school isn't doing it, my son's
summer camp isn't interested either and neither is the only
scout master I know. I would have loved to have had these
when I was a kid.

We have 208 59oz containers, washed, with air tight screw
caps, capable of floating 770lbs of kids. Does anyone want
them? Doesn't have to be a TriLUG member.

Joe