[TriLUG] JOB - Linux Admin, Ft Bragg, 6 mo contract

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon May 9 15:04:48 EDT 2011

This just came in from Joshua Hedrick at Apex Systems.
If you're interested, contact him directly.

--

I am working on a Linux Administrator spot in Fayetteville,
NC.  It is at Fort Bragg and we would get the person a Secret

They are looking for Linux experience, Network or Server
automation, and Cloud computing with some storage background.
Mostly a strong Linux person with a clean background would
work.

Joshua G. Hedrick
Professional Recruiter
Apex Systems, Inc.