[TriLUG] IPv6 workshop this Saturday

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sat May 14 09:30:39 EDT 2011

On Sat, 7 May 2011, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

> thanks too. Kevin had wired and wifi networks for us to test our ability to
> connect. It was great

Thanks to e-mail from Kevin during the week, I'm now up and
running on ipv6. I don't really understand what I've done (I
followed a recipe), but I can see my ipv6 address by going
to http://ip6.me/ from a laptop behind my ipv6 enabled
router.

Now to figure out ipv6 firewalls (the one I've tried so far
ip6wall, stops my connection).

Next we need an ipv6.trilug.org website :-)

Thanks

Joe