[TriLUG] Linksys reboot

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Tue May 17 23:15:02 EDT 2011

They do sometimes die... but sometimes it's the power brick.  If he can
rummage around the closet and find another compatible power brick, same
voltage and plug, he could try it with a different power brick.

Dave

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Brian McCullough <bdmc at bdmcc-us.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have a friend who owns a Linksys WRT54G v5 with DD-WRT ( is that the
> correct spelling? ) and he has been having a problem recently with it
> needing frequent ( more than one a day ) reboots.  In the past, it has given
> good service with reboots less than once a week.
>
> Is this something that this model is known for, is it possibly a heating
> issue ( I suggested that one ), or something odd?o
>

> Thanks,
> Brian
>

> --
> This message was sent to: Dave Burton <ncdave4life at gmail.com>
> TriLUG FAQ          :

“If anyone thinks the words ‘government’ and ‘efficiency’ belong in the same
sentence, we  have counseling available.”
- Sen. Paul Tsongas (D-MA)