[TriLUG] FS: Dell D830 laptop, dual-core with dock and new battery $400

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed May 18 13:54:37 EDT 2011

I stopped using this about a year ago - it is in perfect working order and includes
an almost-new battery (only used on a few road trips), an old but still functioning
battery (>60 min runtime) and the advanced D/dock. The video supports dual-screen
output via VGA & DVI outputs from the dock.

specs:
- 2.5GHz T9300, Core2 Duo dual-core 6MB Penryn processor
- 15.4" Wide Screen WUXGA LCD
- 120G drive
- 2G RAM
- wireless card DW1395

It has been restored to the original XP configuration and includes
install CDs for XP and Vista (for better or worse...)

I have all the original docs, boxes, etc.  It has a few scratches from
its daily commute between home and work, but is functionally perfect.

It is under a Dell service contract until June 27, 2011 - I'll be happy
to call upon that service contract on your behalf until that time.

Please contact me off-list via email or the contact info below.

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services