[TriLUG] Slightly off topic -- maybe!

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Thu Jun 2 09:17:56 EDT 2011

Aaron

Thanks. That was a big help for a moment. I had to change my account
password, but now the new password doesn't work :-(

Some of my problems may be associated with Google's hosted email
accounts transition routine. Wish they had done it differently.

I may have to end up making two changes. Creating my own mail server &
moving my blog.

jcj