[TriLUG] Failure of "reply" in Re: Private note - Re: can anyone read a 5.25" floppy disk?

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Thu Jun 9 09:14:00 EDT 2011

On 06/09/2011 06:27 AM, Peter Neilson wrote:
  "Private note"
that went to everyone. Oops!

Some day I will research the reasons why sometimes if I click "reply"
(and not "reply list") in Mozilla Thunderbird I send to the individual,
and sometimes the list address gets inserted instead.

Or maybe someone already knows the answer. On some mailing lists it
works "correctly" but on others (including TRILUG) my reply to an
individual squirts out to eveyone unless I carefully inspect and revise
the "To:" field.

Feh!