[TriLUG] can anyone read a 5.25" floppy disk?

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:43:01 EDT 2011

The time has FLOWN by - I remember my old Xenix 286 system that had
not 1, but *2* Seagate ST419s!  They each provided a whooping 15
megabytes of formatted storage.  My case was too small for 2 full
height 5.25" drives, so I one of them was outside the case.  That was
my first personal *ix system and my first experience with UUCP.  I've
been hooked ever since...

--Reggie