[TriLUG] Very OT - looking for (*cough*) Windows admin for an AD migration

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:06:44 EDT 2011

I know, I know, this is a Linux users group discussion list.  But, in my defense, some of the people subscribed to this are Windows admins as well (and I trust Linux guys before Windows guys).

I am looking for some help migrating a Windows 2003 AD server to Windows 2008 AD for a small office (8 or so people).  I would try this myself, but I don't have the background in Windows admin to fix something if I break it during the migration.  This should be relatively simple - nothing fancy.

Please uni-cast me your contact info if interested.

Feel free to multi-cast the group with your flames :-)

Thanks,

Ron Kelley
rkelleyrtp at gmail.com