[TriLUG] Another Job Posting -- Python, this time

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Sat Jun 18 11:20:10 EDT 2011

Folks,

I have been given another request to post to you:

Location: Raleigh, NC

**Job Description**:

We are seeking expert level Python developers with strong LAMP based web site/ web services development experience.  Candidates should have experience with high performance, object oriented, database driven applications. Knowledge of the various modern frameworks is helpful.  Work would be contract based (4-6 months) with opportunity to advance to full time position.

* Python
* MySQL
* Pyramid/Pylons
* SqlAlchemy/SqlObject
* WSGI/ Apache
* XHTML/ Javascript/ CSS
* Subversion
* Experience with the Amazon Cloud architecture
* Ability to work remotely and in a team

Contact me, off line, for connection to the poster.

Thanks,
Brian