[TriLUG] IPv6 - where do we begin - by Peak10

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed Jun 22 15:00:51 EDT 2011

Peak10, the hosting company that sponsored our June meeting, will be
having an IPv6 information session on July 13th.

Registration info here --> http://is.gd/RqUJ1v

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Please join Peak 10 for this informative Engineering Series event as we
cover IPv6 and the topics that every organization should understand as
it begins to take hold. Ronnie Frames, Director of Network Services for
Peak 10, will discuss the current state of IP, addressing specifics of
IPv6 and some of the transition strategies currently being considered in
the industry.

Reserve Your Spot Now!