[TriLUG] spectrum experience anyone

Alexey Toptygin alexeyt at freeshell.org
Thu Jun 23 16:19:27 EDT 2011

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011, stan briggs wrote:

> all,
>
> we are looking for a Spectrum administrator here at work. anyone have any of
> that experience and interested in using it?
> email me off list. spamming and trolling please respond-to-all.

I would love to admin as many Sinclair ZX Spectrums as you're willing to
throw at me. I have the 48k version, modded for Russian SECAM output, and
have many years of experience loading programs from tape and programming
it in BASIC.

Seriously though, there are so many products with Spectrum as/in their
name... which one are you referring to? At least a vendor name would be
nice.

 			Alexey