[TriLUG] Thinkpad Repair?

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Thu Jun 30 09:48:44 EDT 2011

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011, Dwain Sims wrote:

> Maybe slightly off topic....
>
> Does anyone have a good recommendation for a shop in the
> Raleigh area that could do a quick hardware repair on a
> Thinkpad T400.

I bought a few thinkpads from this guy a couple of years
back. He was adept at dismantling a thinkpad, vacuuming the
insides, and putting new hardware in, on the spot, in front
of you. He worked out of his appartment, presumably as a
spare time job. I don't know if he's still around

Ladcomms
919-607-6177
www.ladcomms.com

Joe