[TriLUG] Free hardware

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Sat Jul 9 11:58:02 EDT 2011

I am on the move again this summer and getting rid of some hardware.
Specifically I have what would a few years ago be considered a high end
workstation. It has dual Pentium III processors, dual PSUs, an Adaptec
motherboard and two SCSI hard drives. I inherited this machine a little
while ago and had not gotten a chance to do anything with it except power it
on and see that the PSUs work. The person I for it from said that it worked
the last time it was used.

If you are interested and are able to pick it up today or tomorrow in
Durham, contact me off list.

Igor