[TriLUG] Looking for a Linux Instructor...

Chander Ganesan chander at otg-nc.com
Wed Jul 20 09:37:49 EDT 2011

I need a Linux Instructor to deliver a basic "intro to Linux" class in
Missouri within the next month or two - it's a 3 day class (T,W,Th) .

A prospective instructor should have a good grasp of linux system
administration and the command line, and should be fluent in the bash
shell, and have experience writing shell scripts (using tools like awk,
sed, grep, less, tail, etc..)

You should be a native english speaker and have good written and verbal
communication skills.  We provide the content, etc.

If you're interested, PM me ASAP.

thanks

--
Chander Ganesan