[TriLUG] OT: free SSL VPN device

Scott Thomas chemikalguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 11:45:01 EDT 2011

Once I get over to your building, do I just ask for you at the front desk? I
went back through my emails, and I don’t have your last name - just M. :)

I noticed that there's a Systems Admin position posted on your company website.
I scanned the description pretty quickly, but might submit a resume. How big is
the IT shop over there? I'm a department of 1 right now, supporting 130 people,
so it's incredibly hectic.

Thanks!

Scott
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/chemikalguy