[TriLUG] Computer stores]

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:13:01 EDT 2011

If they had a 256g SSD I'd have bought one from them in the last week, but
they didn't.  Bit of a chicken and egg.  I'm not going to buy stuff I don't
need.  I'm assuming intrex looks at their website logs and user behaviour to
get some info on what people are looking for, but I don't see any
tracking/analytics stuff on their site, so perhaps not.

FWIW, I buy local when I can - and I mean local as in anyone locally, bigbox
retailer or smaller indie shop (not just computer stuff).  But your point is
well taken, especially in light of Borders.