[TriLUG] Computer stores]

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Jul 21 10:30:31 EDT 2011

Microcenter perchance?

Last I recall, it was still in business and going strong. Knowledgeable
staff and on site support and service.   Carries everything from build
your own high end hardware to full system, software, and books.  They even
hold training classes.  They started up about the same time as another one
off of I-271 in Bedford that was similar but didn't last very long, from
what I recall.  The only thing I remember of that store were the stupid TV
commercials with the lady wearing the head scarf, holding a live mouse,
pushing on its head and saying, "click".