[TriLUG] hp laptop power problem

Wm F bogmogg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 15:59:35 EDT 2011

In theory one could do with a mobile device that had the bare minimum to do remote desktop work and a good sustained connection. I think it would be more practical for smart phones as they have a smaller screen.
I keep meaning to play more with thin Linux thin clients. It seems that MS is getting the idea that thin clients are the way to go based on 2008 R2. I tend to agree from a management and security point of view.

Then there is the undeniable fun of wowing friends with your Android real time ray tracing render farm.