[TriLUG] OpenLDAP Question

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:19:10 EDT 2011

Matt,

I believe that what you propose would work, _if_ the LDAP directory
could be structured this way (there's a difference between an group
and an OU, and I'm not seeing a way of creating an OU in free-ipa),
also there are other applications dependent on the current 'flat'
structure of the directory.

Thanks,

David.