[TriLUG] OT: IP subnetting question

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Aug 10 00:40:03 EDT 2011

On 8/10/2011 6:38 AM, Brian Henning wrote:
> Probably none, but it's not much of a concern for us.  I don't think our VPN
> equipment even supports IPv6 anyway.

Don't you think that was kind of his point.  That IPv6 is still not part
of the equation or discussion...pretty sad.
My company's software is nowhere near IPv6 compliant, and when I ask the
powers that be when they're planning on implementing it, they act like
they've never heard of IPv6.  Even despite World IPv6 Day and everything
else that people have done to get the word out...it's sad.

--Jeremy