[TriLUG] "thanks" to/from Alan Hoffler at Millwyck Communications

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Sat Aug 13 16:09:24 EDT 2011

I'd like to say "thanks" to Alan Hoffler for speaking to
our group last week.  The talk seemed to be well received
by the group, and I think his lessons might help as we
prepare our own technical talks for future LUG meetings.

The "thanks" goes both ways.  Alan has asked me to pass
along a special offer to the LUG in appreciation for having
him as a guest.  His company, MillsWyck Communications, is
offering a $100 discount on his 2-day "Powerful, Persuasive
Speaking" workshop [1].  Use the code "TriLUG" on his
registration page, http://millswyck-2011.eventbrite.com/,
between now and the end of August.

He also wanted me to post links for his
website --> http://www.millswyck.com/
and newsletter --> http://eepurl.com/fdGHM

[1] Next workshop will be THIS WEEK, August 15-16 in Raleigh.

<end of infomercial>

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀

.