[TriLUG] Portable Linux (Bootable USB Flash Drive) Creation?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:38:01 EDT 2011

 Yet another (and darn cool) source for making these is www.susestudio.com
When at IBM, I used this site to make boot-able tools for testing SLES-based

servers. If you haven't seen the site, it's worth a look just for geek
factor alone.
You can build your custom ISO, and "test drive" it in your browser from one
of
their servers.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Joel J. Adamson <joeljamesadamson at gmail.com