[TriLUG] OT tremor

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:45:04 EDT 2011

FYI -

From: CNN Breaking News [mailto:BreakingNews at mail.cnn.com]Sent:
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 1:12 PMTo:
textbreakingnews at ema3lsv06.turner.comSubject: CNN Breaking News

An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.9 struck in northern
Virginia, the U.S. Geological Survey said Tuesday.

The quake was felt in Washington, D.C., and as far away as North
Carolina and New York, witnesses said. While all U.S. Capitol
buildings were evacuated, there were no reports of injuries or damage.

You have opted-in to receive this e-mail from CNN.com. To unsubscribe
from Breaking News e-mail alerts, go to:

http://cgi.cnn.com/m/clik?l=textbreakingnewsOne CNN Center Atlanta, GA 30303

(c) & (r) 2011 Cable News Network