[TriLUG] OT: Office space

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Fri Aug 26 09:53:16 EDT 2011

On 08/25/2011 08:55 PM, Igor Partola wrote:
> Completely off topic: the company I work for, TransLoc (http://transloc.com),
> is looking to expand somewhat. We are looking for a new office space around
> downtown Raleigh in the range of about 5000 sqft. Is anyone aware of such a
> space or of any company that has extra space and is looking to rent it out?
> The Red Hat move got me thinking that maybe TriLUG, in its infinite wisdom,
> may know about a such things.

All of the big buildings in downtown usually have space around that
size. I'd check the new RBC tower since I know it's under utilized. But
there's also the BB&T building and the Wachovia building.

If you're interested in more of a "startup" feel you can look at
remodeling one of the older buildings in the warehouse district. Lots of
neat restaurants and bars over in that area if that's the vibe you want.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP