[TriLUG] OOP self study seminar group (proposal)

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sun Aug 28 20:43:47 EDT 2011

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011, Igor Partola wrote:

> I think an OOP group might be a little too narrowly focused.

OOP was just a place to start, to hang my thoughts on. (It's
also what I'm focusing on right now). I'd be happy to come
to. be part of or organise any relatively focused learning
group, almost no matter what it was on.

I don't care whether anyone thinks there is only one true
OOP or many manifestations. Only whether you learn
something.

Joe