[TriLUG] DZone's bringing some Free Cheatsheets to the next meeting

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Aug 29 09:26:31 EDT 2011

Posting this for Mitch Pronschinske, who works with DZone here in Cary.
He will be at the September 8th TriLUG meeting with schwag.

Alan

--

Hello,

You may or may not have heard of DZone.com <http://DZone.com/>.  We're a
link sharing and blogging site for software developers, designers, and
IT folks; and we're based in Cary, NC.

My colleague and I would like to introduce ourselves at the next monthly
meeting on Sept. 8th and hand out some slick printed versions of the
cheatsheets called "Refcardz" that we publish on our site on a
near-weekly basis.  We've produced over 150 on a bunch of developer and
design topics.  I'll list the topics we currently have printed versions
for, but you can always check out refcardz.dzone.com
<http://refcardz.dzone.com/> to download the PDFs for any of our Refcardz.

Take a minute and look through the list (sorry I didn't organize the
topics) and send an email to mitch at dzone.com <mailto:mitch at dzone.com> if
you would like to request that we bring specific Refcardz, otherwise
we'll probably just bring a few generally accessible topics.  We've got
lots of these things, so feel free to request as many topics as you
like, and as many copies as you like.  There are hundreds to go around.

*Print Refcardz*

*Equinox & OSGi  *
*Apache Camel Integration Patterns  *
*Design Patterns - *Java
*C#    *
*Ajax  *
*Essential EMF * Eclipse,
*Spring Configuration  *
*Silverlight 2 *
*db40 *
*Core Seam 2.0*
*Flex & Spring Integration *
*JBoss RichFaces  *
*JavaServer Faces  *
*BIRT  *
Leveraging *ColdFusion 9 *Exposed Services from Java* *
*ColdFusion 9 *
*MyEclipse  *
*Scrum *
*IntelliJ IDEA 8.1 *
*NetBeans IDE 6.5 *
*NetBeans Platform  6.8*
*NetBeans IDE 6.8  *
*NetBeans Platform 7.0*
*WPF  *
*HTML *
*Hibernate Search  *
*Eclipse *
*GWT (Google Web Toolkit)*
*Agile Adoption: Improving Quality*
*SOA Patterns *
*Lean Development *
*Java CDI *
*Continuous Integration*
Building a Silverlight Application with* Windows Phone7  *
*The MVVM Design Pattern and Windows Phone 7 *
*WebMatrix  *
*ALM  *Application Lifecycle Management
*Windows Azure  *
*JDBC  *-  Java
*Vaadin *-  Java framework
*Java GUI Development  *
*JBoss EAP 5 *
*Apache Lucene*
*Apache Solr*
*Flash Builder 4.5*
*ColdFusion and PHP*
*Adobe Open Source Media Framework*
*Flash Catalyst*
*Kanban*
*REST*
*Mule 3 (ESB) *
*Liferay Portal*
*Designing Quality Software: Architectural and Technical Best Practices*
*Apache Hadoop Deployment*
*Selenium 2.0*
*Infinispan - *Open Source Data Grid Platform from JBoss*
*

Best,
Mitchell Pronschinske
Editor-in-Chief, *D**Zone*