[TriLUG] How young is too young for linux-ish training?

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:28:07 EDT 2011

Well... I built my first website at age 12, built my first flash game at 14.
I took it into my own hands to learn how to do these things. If i had
someone teaching me at the age of 7 I probably would be 10 times the
programmer i am now. I'd say if he is really into it and he has the ability
to sit down and pay attention then go for it.
On the other hand, just understand he is only 7 and things might not click
right away due to not having advance information with math and logic.
I am interested how things turn out if he does get into it.
cheers,
John