[TriLUG] How young is too young for linux-ish training?

David Reid drreid3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:34:09 EDT 2011

I'd suggest getting him a WordPress website to use as a starter sandbox.
 Once he learns how to use the WYSIWYG stuff to make pages he can look at
and edit the themes code in the editor (which is come to think of it, is
very poor IMHO).  Probably better to show him Firebug and Amaya to view and
edit HTML and CSS.