[TriLUG] Remote Terminal

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:29:59 EDT 2011

TeamViewer is great for off site work on gui interfaces. A couple of Friends
and I some times get together and program and teamviewer gives us the
ability to show exactly what the other is seeing on other peoples desktop.
Its really secure and has this group-password style to ensure safety of who
can view your computer.
Plus it works on Linux, Mac and Windows interchanged.