[TriLUG] Ubuntu Global Jam at Splat Space

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:40:14 EDT 2011

Hey just wanted to give a shout out to the fun time I had today at the met!
I learned alot and hopefully you did as well.
For those who couldn't make it heres the main notes we took in the gobby.
http://pastebin.com/bSW26709
I submitted as private under pastebin, so only lug users can see this PB.
Anyways, I can't wait until the next one. We don't really need to wait until
next year to do a bug event, so if we get enough people interested i am sure
we can fix up an event soon!
Cheers,
John Riselvato