[TriLUG] TriJVM Hack Night, Wed. Sept 21, 2011, Panera @ Southpoint

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:43:31 EDT 2011

OK guys and gals, it's been WAY too long since we had a TriJVM Hack
Night.  That's mostly my fault, but anyway... it's time to get
together and hack again!  So, if you're doing Java, Groovy, Scala,
Clojure, Android, Beanshell, JRuby, Jython, Nice, Fantom, Yeti or
what-have-you, bring a laptop, smartphone, or tablet (or a mainframe,
whatever floats your boat) to Panera Bread @ Southpoint on Wed. Sept
21, 2011 around 6:00 - until... and let's hack.

I'll probably be focusing on Android stuff that night, now that I have
a rooted Nook Color to play with, so cross-posting this to the
TriDroid group as well.

http://www.meetup.com/TriJVM/events/32766802/

Cheers,

Phil