[TriLUG] OT: Suggestions for reliable, affordable web hosting

Paul Boyle boyle at ncsu.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:47:52 EST 2011

Hi,

The "faith community"  to which I belong needs to change where we have our website hosted.  I would like suggestions for a reliable and affordable web hosting service.  Do many web hosting companies provide discounted rates for non-profits?  If you don't want to clutter the list with OT traffic, please email me directly.

One person in our community suggested GoDaddy.  If you have specific feedback regarding GoDaddy pros or cons, please feel free to share those comments as well.  Thanks.

Paul

__
Paul D. Boyle
Director, X-ray Structural Facility