[TriLUG] OT: anyone a member of Toastmasters?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Nov 18 16:11:59 EST 2011

I was in CED Toastmasters many moons ago and highly recommend it. Seems
like they met on Tuesday morning at the b#tt crack of dawn. Nice folks.
Lots of fun.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President

2 Davis Drive, PO Box 13169
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709

main:	919-838-1672
cell:	919-606-1772
skype:	neusedotnet
email:	jim at neuse.net
web:	www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

ONE(tm) Plan to put IT maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and
out of your way since 1997 with Service Representatives Available
24/7/365

Customer Service/Support: Send email to support at neuse.net or log on to
our web portal http://support.neuse.net