[TriLUG] OT: Suggestions for reliable, affordable web hosting

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:38:19 EST 2011

I realize i'm late to the party, but i was using Chunkhost recently (
http://chunkhost.com/r/wmbna) - only left because i needed more resources
than the entry-level VPS could provide, and for my personal needs, the next
levels became to expensive.
WMM

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 09:47, Paul Boyle <boyle at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The "faith community"  to which I belong needs to change where we have
our website hosted.  I would like suggestions for a reliable and affordable
web hosting service.  Do many web hosting companies provide discounted
rates for non-profits?  If you don't want to clutter the list with OT
traffic, please email me directly.

> One person in our community suggested GoDaddy.  If you have specific
feedback regarding GoDaddy pros or cons, please feel free to share those
comments as well.  Thanks.

http://www.trilug.org/mailman/options/trilug/volcimaster%40gmail.com
http://www.trilug.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions

--