[TriLUG] REMINDER - 12/8 meeting is at SPLAT SPACE

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Dec 5 10:38:27 EST 2011

A friendly reminder...

The December 8th TriLUG meeting will NOT BE AT RED HAT.

Instead, we will be having our holiday social at SPLAT SPACE
in DOWNTOWN DURHAM. http://splatspace.org/location/

Following the TriLUG tradition, the December meeting will not have
a single presenter. Instead, everyone is asked to bring something
to share with the group. Maybe you have a favorite LiveCD, or you
discovered a new tool that's awesome. Share it! Emphasis on open
source stuff... but hey, if it's cool, bring it!

Several people have pledged to share something already.
Sign up here -> http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:2011_December_8

We'd like to thank the folks at Splat Space for hosting us. If you've
never seen a hacker space, this would be a great chance to see one.
It's a clubhouse for geeks!

We'll have pizza and soft drinks, as usual. However, if you'd like
to bring something to eat (or drink), feel free. Again, sign up on the
wiki -> http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:2011_December_8

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀