[TriLUG] Wireless Router Recommendations

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Sun Dec 11 21:30:05 EST 2011

Thank you TriLUG! I decided to go for the Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H. Though
there are many reports of it having connection dropping issues, I've
also known a few people who have not had that problem, and I've also
noted that the Netgear devices have the same parts in them. The Buffalo
has much more flash (32 MB) than the more expensive Netgear devices ($40
more for 16 MB of flash), which still maintaining a respectable amount
of RAM (128 MB, same as Netgear).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833162047
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/buffalo/wzr-hp-ag300h