[TriLUG] Advice/Job: Occasional In-home Linux Support in Wilson, NC

Rebecca Drabenstott rdrabenstott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:27:20 EST 2012

I am looking for in-home Linux (Ubuntu) support in Wilson, NC for a
relative who isn't technical at all and knows just enough to use
Linux.  My husband installed Linux on the machine and he and I have
been supporting it, but we really need someone more local (or someone
who doesn't mind driving) who can provide in-home support when the box
won't boot at all and generally speaking for support that is not easy
to do remotely.  If you might be such a person or if you have advice
on how to find such a person, please let me know!

Thanks!
Rebecca