[TriLUG] Sat 21st Jan. TriLUG Wireless Router install and hack day

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Tue Jan 10 11:12:17 EST 2012

On 01/10/2012 09:44 AM, Bill Farrow wrote:
> TriLUG Install and Hack Day, will be kind of like an install fest,
> where members can meet to share ideas and skills. The theme for this
> hack day will be on running Linux (OpenWRT) on Wireless Routers. This
> topic keeps re-appearing on the TriLUG mailing list every few months,
> so why not get together and help each other do something fun.

This sounds awesome. Any chance of being able to get a public v4 address
on the devices that we are working on while we are there? I am
interested in configuring one to do Hurricane Electric v6 tunneling. I
currently use a full Gentoo system to do this, which is fine, but it
would be nice to use something smaller for that task.