[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jan 11 16:03:47 EST 2012

Hi all,
  A friend of mine has a job opening in Cary, NC for a web developer
position. The main system is Windows based (ASP.NET, HTML, JavaScript,
MySQL, XML, CSS). The company is a 23 year old company, so even though
it's small, they have a niche market and are well established

If you would be interested or know of anyone that would be, please check
out the requirements:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1FZfya9FNa4r32FN3innqSM4WpsY5r_6db3u%0ANTYOHm28

I am not affiliated with this position in anyway. I know the owner and
he is a good guy, easy to get along with.

-Roy

Roy Vestal
http://rpp.linuxmaniac.net

   .-.