[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Jan 11 19:06:43 EST 2012

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, Bill Farrow wrote:

> In this particular case I am just trying remind people
> that TriLUG requires that: * "the position is primarily
> (that is, 51%) Linux or Free Software or Open Source
> related..." [1]

Yes, but this is the rule for regular on topic postings.

However Roy marked his posting OT so he can say anything he
likes. I once posted OT here looking for a Spanish language
tutor for my son and found one I was very happy with. People
here know all sorts of stuff besides Linux and our lives
would be greatly diminished if we ignored it.

Joe