[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Brian lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Wed Jan 11 21:50:01 EST 2012

On 1/11/2012 6:36 PM, Jeff Schornick wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 16:47, Brian<lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com>  wrote:
>> We are computer professionals and these are computer jobs.  Or, more simply,
>> a job is a job.
>
> Well, in that case...
>
>    http://jobsearch.monster.com/Computer-IT-Services_3?sf=13
>
> Look, more computer jobs for computer professionals!  I'm not
> affiliated with any of the positions in any way.
>
> I also suggest we rename TriLUG to TriCUG.  We're all computer users, right?
>
>    - Jeff

Come now.  Times are hard, jobs are scarce, and we all know that
networking is golden when it comes to getting feet in doors.  A "my
employer is hiring for X," or even "my friend's employer is hiring for
X," is much more valuable than any totally impersonal job listing on a
site like monster.com.  It's all who you know.