[TriLUG] What are other Kmail users doing?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Jan 15 19:44:35 EST 2012

Thanks Greg,

I like it. Assuming it's easily doable, I like it a lot.

Some of my folders can't go to Gmail because they have personal or
business information I want to keep in my office. But hell, those
folders I can do individually, one way or another.

Do you happen to know if you can save whole mail box trees to Gmail,
and slurp them back later? That would make things much easier.

Thanks,

SteveT

* My new 99 cent Kindle book  :  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QTBLA2 *
*                 Steve Litt  :  http://www.troubleshooters.com      *