[TriLUG] book for kids on open source philosophy?

Jason Herr hobie at mail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:55:05 EST 2012

Both are interesting.  I had forgotten about ubunchu, but little
brother is pretty good.  Little Brother is about a teenager fighting
post 9-11 hysteria and secret detentions after a second incident in
his city.  He was already a hacker of sorts, and Doctorow used modern
open source projects for this kids tools of the trade.

Little Brother seems a little prescient with indefinite detainment
being the law of the land.