[TriLUG] WebOs Developers

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:18:31 EST 2012

Well i figured since HP just happened to open up its code to open source
more people would jump at the chance to release some new programs or at
least get their hands dirty with the phone.
I don't own a phone or a tablet that uses WebOS, but the emulator from what
I have seen is rather accurate in its emulation of the real deal. Currently
I have made about 15$ for only having my applications live since the 14th.
So some people apparently are still using the OS and enjoy it.
Glad you took interest in my post

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Tim Jowers <timjowers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
>   I thought WebOS was dead. Are you programming it just for fun or is
> something going on there?
>
> Thanks!
> Tim
>

> On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM, John Riselvato <jdriselvato at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Howdy Lug,
> > I have been getting my hands dirty with hp's WebOS mojo-sdk, already got
> > one application out and now my second it is in review. I am finding it
> very
> > easy to program and create applications for production in a shorter time
> > then iOS.
> > I was wondering if anyone else is an avid WebOS developer or if there is
> > WebOS gatherings in the triangle.
> > Also can anyone think of some companies in the area specifically develop
> > for mobile devices or WebOS?
> > Thanks,
> > John Riselvato
> > --
> > This message was sent to: timjowers <timjowers at gmail.com>
> http://www.trilug.org/mailman/options/trilug/timjowers%40gmail.com
> > TriLUG FAQ          :

"Its the Othello of programming languages: a minute to learn, a lifetime to
master" - mwn3d (RosettaCode irc)