[TriLUG] off-list Re: WebOs Developers

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:07:11 EST 2012

Thanks Jym and Joe for the feed back.
I think i would like some advice for how to present something. It would
take about 10-15 minutes setting it up on your linux box. HP did provide a
rather easy way of setting up the emulator. I did run into issues, which i
would expect at least one person to hit the same problem, so maybe if we do
this, could we set it up so everyone comes in advance with the emulator
already installed if they want to participate? I could write an online
tutorial before hand, that way everyone will be prepared.
I really only have about... 3 weeks experience in the SDK, but have been
able to create 2 marketable applications. I could probably do about an 45
to and hour long teaching maybe more depending on what you guys think would
be a fun presentation.

I think we could probably go through the basics, but that might not really
be fun for everyone. I would want to walk out with a little application i
could go home with and build off.
Such as:
- a twitter feed application
- true or false trivia game